Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09081 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 544 Dinar (E£ 5,986) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (43 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)