Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07719 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 650 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 541 Dinar (E£ 7,013) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)