Cost of living comparison between Astrakhan', Russia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02241 LYD / RUB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,279 Dinar (руб 146,318) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)