Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,536 Dinar (621,453 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)