Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00410 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,354 Dinar (573,973 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)