Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,422 Dinar (797,326 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)