Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,060 Dinar (543,154 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)