Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08868 LYD / ERN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,991 Dinar (Nakfa33,724) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)