Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08866 LYD / ERN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,625 Dinar (Nakfa40,883) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)