Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37601 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,935 Dinar (10,466 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)