Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41003 LYD / TMT
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,821 Dinar (6,880 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)