Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.522 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (﷼ 1,561) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)