Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.438 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (﷼ 1,600) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (16 minutes ago)