Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,784 Dinar (4,545,456 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)