Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 643 Dinar (﷼ 14,721,379) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)