Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 572 Dinar (﷼ 13,768,087) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)