Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,259 Dinar (5,465,880 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)