Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,709 Dinar (5,109,428 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)