Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,543 Dinar (4,719,324 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)