Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,652 Dinar (12,261,266 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)