Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33362 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,836 Dinar (8,502 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (36 minutes ago)