Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35257 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,544 Dinar (4,380 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 3 hours ago)