Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35203 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,448 Dinar (4,114 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)