Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,759 Dinar (R$ 6,222) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)