Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41813 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,646 Dinar (R$ 3,937) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)