Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.929 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,667 Dinar (Dinar 1,383) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)