Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,173 Dinar (₩16,609,152) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)