Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,685 Dinar (₩8,750,815) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)