Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,778 Dinar (₩8,573,024) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)