Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 22,296 Dinar (₩18,123,275) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)