Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,075 Dinar (€2,045) in Antwerp.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)