Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 790 Dinar (1,800,594 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)