Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,604 Dinar (CH$2,158,251) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)