Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02657 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,160 Dinar (Php231,829) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)