Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,502 Dinar (7,676,904 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)