Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,297 Dinar (12,474,496 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)