Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,110 Dinar (4,892,894 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)