Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYD / MGA *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,176 Dinar (4,810,838 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)