Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35168 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,468 Dinar (4,174TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Dundee costs £305 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 600 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)