Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37959 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,673 Dinar (7,043TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)