Cost of living comparison between Anchorage, Alaska, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 19,149 Dinar ($13,452) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)