Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33210 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,564 Dinar (R$ 4,709) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)