Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40403 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,675 Dinar (R$ 4,147) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)