Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41948 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,942 Dinar (R$ 4,628) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)