Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38952 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,204 Dinar (R$ 15,927) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)