Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45123 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,717 Dinar (R$ 8,237) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (40 minutes ago)