Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 0.940 Dinar (Bs 47,171) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)