Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13971 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,166 Dinar (Bs 22,663) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)