Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,347 Dinar (€9,536) in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)