Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,747 Dinar (₨131,103) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)