Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 590 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 499 Dinar (﷼ 13,036,326) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)