Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.563 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,175 Dinar (€2,671) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)