Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 919 Dinar (₨46,236) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)