Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02039 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 633 Dinar (₨31,054) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)