Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32968 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 986 Dinar (RM2,990) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)