Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32421 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,083 Dinar (RM3,341) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (42 minutes ago)