Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,023 Dinar (€1,859) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (39 minutes ago)