Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02007 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 881 Dinar (₨43,908) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (44 minutes ago)