Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02169 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 692 Dinar (₨31,913) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)