Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,066 Dinar (€1,893) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)