Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,342 Dinar (€1,527) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (25 minutes ago)