Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01297 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,749 Dinar (211,983 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (29 minutes ago)