Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01159 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,386 Dinar (292,041 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)