Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,741 Dinar (€1,810) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (31 minutes ago)