Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,797 Dinar (€1,148) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)