Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,806 Dinar (€1,121) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)