Cost of living comparison between Alexandria, Egypt and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15796 LYD / EGP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,572 Dinar (E£ 16,281) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)