Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 418 Dinar (157,445 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)