Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 LYD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 452 Dinar (175,904 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)