Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,105 Dinar ($2,890) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)