Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.325 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,630 Dinar ($4,248) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)