Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,827 Dinar (€1,758) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)