Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36296 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,400 Dinar (﷼ 3,857) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (27 minutes ago)