Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36241 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,111 Dinar (﷼ 3,066) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)