Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35194 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,292 Dinar (﷼ 3,672) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)