Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 703 Dinar (613,658 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)