Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07747 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 337 Dinar (E£ 4,356) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (29 minutes ago)