Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15785 LYD / EGP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 518 Dinar (E£ 3,284) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)