Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07334 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (79,084 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)