Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38050 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,945 Dinar (Dirham 15,624) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)