Cost of living comparison between Aksaray, Turkey and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40482 LYD / TRY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,036 Dinar (7,499TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)