Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28997 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 740 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 606 Dinar (2,091TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)