Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39161 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,591 Dinar (11,722TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)